duh

stupid suicidal cow a.k.a "she went to sing with the angels" romanian singer is seriously harshing my buzz. my get-thy-shit-together saturn return and hard-knocks moon in capricorn are appaled. she commited suicide because she was not pretty anymore? guess what, sweetheart, we all age. and the cow had a child too, but she was so selfish as to not care what will happen to that child because she wasn't feeling pretty. so she drank poison. excuse me while i don't care.
oh yeah, romance. found the explanation. moon, mars and venus are right now transiting my 5th house. so whatever, but prince charming would better move his butt and do charming stuff. before i run away with Franklin, the smooth voiced vampire. ILU FRANKLIN.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments