caffeine induced dementia OMGS

there's nothing like it. one moment i'm down and barely dragging my limp corpse to and fro and HA! PEPSI! the very next moment i'm whistling "Big Spender" and life is so beautiful. all thanks to caffeine which is not that bad.
in other really good news: today is one of those days i don't have to wear sleeves. see, i totally hate sleeves in summer. actually i hate even straps. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I HAVE TO WEAR THEM WHEN I PRESENT THE HOROSCOPE WHICH IS NOT AT ALL FUN but it's decent i guess whatever. however, today there is no horoscope so NO EFFIN SLEEVES. MY ARMS ARE TOTALLY FREE. WHEEEEEEEE!
one of the bright idea i had while drinking pepsi was to have a spinoff of the long dark teatime of the soul (best title ever in the world for a book) with thor and munin the raven. inspired by the new thor movie and my obsession with said mythical raven of odin. munin should be able to transform into a woman and she keeps track of silly thor on earth. also, munin is ambivalent and sort of enigmatic but not the dark seductress cliche. i mean, excuse me, but that's old and boring. she's v diplomatic, smart, DOES NOT HAVE A CAUSTIC TONGUE BECAUSE I HATE THAT IN PEOPLE and she's non confrontational. really now, it would be much more interesting if for a while we didn't equate the idea of a strong female character with ball-busting bitch with a big mouth.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments