oscars

excuse me while i do a victory lap! kathryn for best director! the hurt locker for best movie! avatar winning only 3 statues for technical categories! there is still justice in the world! (sister and I decided that kathryn embodies the perfect revenge on an ex. she looks fabulous and kicked his ass 6 ways - literally! from sunday in front of the whole world. kathryn bigelow is my hero now. they should replace all the useless articles on broken relationships you can find on women's sites with a picture of her. message is clear: be fabulous and do something with your life. )
i could not be more pleased with the results. ok, fine, the road SHOULD have been nominated buuuuuuuuuut we can't be perfect and i am not sure sandra bullock truly deserved that oscar but whatever.
also, when i grow old i want to look like hellen mirren. she was sooo stunning, omg.

later edit: also, i want to be alice. call it "color saturated nonsense" but it was a lovely mess of a film (could have used more nonsense, if you ask me and the mad hatter should have been madder). to tell the truth, i kinda always wanted to be alice and even more so after this movie. it's a character i can relate to. probably has to do with my everlasting escapism, and because, for me, it would be easier to fight flying dragons and ride fluffy evil monsters. i blame that on my gipsy-knight mars in saggitarius who craves epic adventures.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments