astronomy is sexy, kids!

look, i'm a hopeless romantic, and probably everyone knows that by now. spring just kicks it up a few notches. so, daydream of today.  a guy who takes me to a rooftop picnic and shows me the stars. a real picnic with food and wine and blanket and a telescope. and he would be all "see that" it's - insert obscure constellation name here, the more obscure the better. if it's got a mythological name, we can combine my knowledge of myths with his knowledge of astronomy - and it's 100 light years away and does that and that. extra points for pointing the star corot 9b orbits or the whereabouts of osiris, the planet not the asteroid. now, if he's got some theory on terraforming mars we're pretty much in business (that would be mercury conjunct uranus screaming in my head. a brilliant scientist AND a mad one, if possible, please thanks).

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments