even more stuff i like

listening to stories. read to me, or even better, make up a story for me. it's not about the subject, it the way it's told that fascinates me to no end. guess it's one of those things that stuck from childhood.
also there: people with pleasant voices and who smell good. possibly from my taurean ascendant. let me detail the good smell - it's not about the perfume, it's about the perfume that smells good on certain people. the smell good is generally warm and slightly sweet. i suspect pheromones are involved there too.
spring, summer, sun and warm weather.
starry nights by the seashore.
to be continued

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments