the eclipse trailer



ah, my guilty pleasure is back! and the love triangle fills me with unholy glee! I LUFF HER MOAR BETTER, SPARKLESON! GTFO, WOLFBOY! BUT I AM SHIRTLESS! and, of course, the trailer shows us jacob will be shirtless, because that's what werewolves do, but this is not enough for bella who tortures poor gemini edward. and then the eeeevil vampires show up. i am so looking forward to the scene in the woods which is so out of this world and so awesomely bad i can't help but loving it. also, the fact that david slade is a libran is a good sign for this movie.
on an astrological note: virgo/gemini pairing does not sound like a good idea for spending an eternity together.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments