happy birthday mmmmClive!

He's just fab...

Clive Owen loves doing housework. The British actor has two daughters, Hannah and Eve, with wife Sarah-Jane Fenton, and is happy to help out with household tasks.

Clive - who plays a single father in new film "The Boys Are Back" - said: "It didn't take a lot on my part to do laundry for a scene in my new movie because I'm a dad. I can do the laundry at my own house and I think nothing of throwing in a load."

"The truth is I'm perfectly fine around the house. I do dishes. I clean counters. I do everything."

"I'm a good guy to have around the house."

Despite being a worldwide movie star, Clive says his priority will always be his family.

The 44-year-old star added to the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper: "I'm a parent, and my girls are such a huge part of my life. I go off to do my movies and then come home and look after my girls."

The "Closer" star recently said his loved ones help keep him grounded.

He explained: "I've got actor friends who didn't get breaks, who struggle and worry about things that I'm fortunate not to have to worry about."

"I don't take anything for granted. If it stopped now, I'd go, 'Clive, you had a good run there.'"

... this is like... he's handsome, successful, stayed married to the SAME woman, a good father and does stuff around the house. i just heart him so much right now.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments