i'm a strong independant woman...

which is why i wish desperately for someone to magically fix everything that's awkward and hurting. however, since vampire eric the awesome is unavailable, i guess i'll have to do it myself. *snark

later edit: i actually think sean bean might be a good idea too... you know, he's got very a very menacing, no-nonsense look even as a human. and he's an aries. according to my astrology books and some real-life experiences aries are great for exacting vengeance like an angry god, championing your rights and be general knights in shining armour. well, as long as they're not playing the royal pain in the butt part (which, according to my sister, is their favourite role)

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments