more love for neil gaiman, for he is god

In the brand new issue of Empire Magazine, Neil Gaiman gives a little interview about a couple of his prospective future projects. Firstly, he confirms that Neil Jordan will be directing the adaptation of his excellent novel "The Graveyard Book," saying that "Henry Selick, who directed "Coraline," wanted to do it in stop-motion, but I said no. I want the ghosts in "The Graveyard Book" to be played by classic British actors, like Bill Nighy, Judi Dench and Stephen Fry." Furthermore, he also gives weight to the persistent rumors that he would be teaming with Guillermo Del Toro for an adaptation of the Marvel character "Doctor Strange": "Guillermo and I did speak about it, but he's a busy man. However, if he decides to do it, he knows I will jump on board." Pick up the new Empire for more from Gaiman.
...does this mean that MAYBE POSSIBLY i can hope that there will be an American Gods movie in some uncertain future, preferably before i die?

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments