my tiny little secret

some people cope with chronic fatigue and general insecurity about life via therapy and other remedies. Some other people, like myself, live in complete denial. which is why i can't wait to see eclipse. fine, new moon is very very emocakes, edward leaves, bella is crushed (she really needs a reality check there - in real life, that's not healthy!! met a real bella a few weeks ago and she was not a pretty sight) blah blah. but eclipse is much more lolarious since we get to see bella swan's true colors and the camping scene is so ... well, simply put, if i am down and read that i'm all shiny lulz.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments