oh, cleolinda, what are you doing to me?

Cleolinda is awesome. She's the best blogger i've read so far for numerous reasons including: dolls! humor! vampires (i discovered Twilight and Neil Gaiman because of Cleolinda so... thanks). Also because she's the only woman i know (fine, in a very virtual way. i stalk her blog every day) i can identify with. which is why i will buy her vampire e-book. in real life, she is the kind of woman i would totally hang out with. and i love the way she does not spout general sentences like "people are so fake, but i will never compromise", "the world today is rotten" and... you know the rest.
also, gothic dolls, omg. I really want the red haired one, she is soooooooo pretty.
now excuse me while i go sulk and throw a giant self-pity party. because i'm tired, frustrated, numb, dizzy, EXHAUSTED on every level after this bad bad bad bad rotten year that hated me so much. right now, i feel like crawling under a rock and wait for 2010.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments