those days when the universe just decides to conspire with my plans

see, 2014 will be a good year because i say so. and it kicked off in style. and since not so deep down i am shallow decadent creature addicted to champagne, pretty homes, witty banter, sparkly stuff, a touch of occasional drama, by all the gods above and below, i will be horribly in love. yeah, i did not lie when i said that in my heart i am cat. you know, problems... they will be there like forever. stuff like work, bills, blah blah evilcakes conspiracies... but moments when all that is suspended... so rare. so precious. so worth it

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments