the smoking thing

in theory, i know it's bad superbad and very likely killative (and it's not even pretty) buuuuuuuuuuuut.. quitting is not an option right now. i mean, really. i smoke because i am stressed. this is why i started in the first place - stressful situation, guy from hell nearly ripped my beating heart from my chest so i puffed an entire pack in one evening (guess what? he was an aries and my sister from the future should have warned me about this). and it made me feel slightly better. so quitting means everything has to be so peaceful and perfect around me. because previous attempts at quitting turned me into a lilith on crack. so yeah

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol
Lillith on crack!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments