full moon in aries is back (and i'm playing nice)

i had so many thoughts in my head these days, like a never ending buzz, but still am in good spirits.
first things first: Restless has a trailer.



coming out in january. i totally love it already because that's what a love movie is supposed to look like. and it will very probably end in tragedy so, TWINKIES!
also, i started taking vitamins and minerals and hopefully it will help. like, in general. not that i smoke like a chimney...
why did other persons expect me to feel different now that i'm 30? this puzzles me so much.on a related note: i actually don't care. you know, from my experience, people, as a rule, rarely, if ever, reach consensus on stuff. and their opinions are VERY biased and subjective. this is why i don't care.
sean bean will save my life one day, hopefully. he will, however, die in games of thrones because wikipedia says so. see, this is not fun. aragorn got to live 200 and poor sean is doomed every effin time he gets a part in a fantasy movie.
the end now, i'm off reading other blogs

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments