autumn

i know it's here because i started wearing socks indoors. yeah, not fun.
but anyway, i finished the sexy fairy princess dress!! which has ruffles!! lots of them!!! and it's an off-white/beige-ish chiffon and it's really pretty! go me!!!well, except that i have to wash it and very likely iron it afterwards and i am not entirely sure how that will work out.
in other news: less than 2 weeks to the moment i'll turn 30! grown-up status: unsatisfactory by common standards. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... saturn thinks i am doing a good job. i know it is thinking that. all that hard work was not for nothing. so: go me, again.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments