the fence

i've been sitting on a hypothetical fence most of my life. usually, i act as the person who gets along with everyone (okay, not quite everyone, but most of people i come in contact with) because
a. i like people in general and getting along with humans is in my genes. i believe in cooperation, being nice and civil to others. yeah, i'm weird like that.
b. you catch far more bees with honey than with vinegar. i am more than willing to meet you halfway and make compromises because in the long run it pays off. BUT
don't ask me to take sides. especially in a personal war with subjective perspectives. i refuse to do that. most of the time i've heard both sides, all the arguments, and it sums up to "i don't like what's his/her face". well, guess what? that is your problem, not mine. you're free not to like someone just as the other person is free not to like you back, just don't ask me not to like the other because you do not like her/him yourself. i am effin' switzerland, neutral territory, complete with secrecy of the banks. fin.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments