dear summit studios,

when is the eclipse trailer coming out? i'm dying here of curiosity! i've seen some rumors on the internet about trailer at the oscars but the oscars are in march!! you can't do that to me!! i want to see a melodramatic trailer earlier!!
also, about astrology. 2010 will hit me like an angry god with planets transiting mainly my communication houses. this is weird since most people i did astrocharts for (and i did those a lot lately) have these transits on the career houses and stuff. i've got transits on the 11th house of communicating with the world, pluto and mars in the 8th (oh god), sun has progressed in the 7th house of marriage, divorce and other partnerships and, of course, stuff happening in the 6th house of doing services to other people. not to mention the year of the tiger. i'm all like huh. look, tigers are, according to the chinese, enemies of the monkey (me). not happy

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments