2010 will be better (this is purely hypothetical and honestly, just wishful thinking)

... i'm going to get paid decently for my job and ON TIME.
... i will go on a romantic picnic by the sea in may with a very significant other
.... if i'm lucky i'll be back doing news about big international mofos instead of lame national mofos. also, news about movies and stuff. if i'm really lucky i will do another show about movies.

.... i still did not forget about my weekend on the amalfi coast. i so deserve it.
... there will be alice in wonderland
... again, i am GOING TO GET PAID DECENTLY AND ON TIME
  ....I AM GOING TO GET PAID DECENTLY AND ON TIME
... I AM GOING TO GET PAID DECENTLY AND ON TIME (this is the official mantra of the year, after 2009 which hated me so badly).
... to be continued

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments