waning moon and its tribulations

i think i will also break up with the hair stylist. i think she didn't get the part in which i am not going there to have my hair shortened by several centimeters. now the bangs in front are cheek length (oh, the horror! the shame!). and no matter how much i am trying to think that it's good for my hair and that anyway most of it is still a decent length, i am still depressed. i'd like a hair stylist like captain shakespeare - one who actually makes your hair longer and shinier.
note to self for later: next time i'll go to a stylist i will first check their hearing capacity and their IQ. also, i will choose an obedient person who does what s/he is told: i.e. i want my hair long and even and i don't care about your personal opinion. experiement on your own hair if you want. period.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments