sunday bloody sunday

roman polanski got arrested after 31 years. like...omgwtf?!?
also, i think i like cillian murhy a lot. not only because he's pretty (because he is!) but also he did a good job in sunshine. yep, that danny boyle movie. that's my kind of sci-fi. although, must admit that the ending could have been better. and this is why i went to sleep at 1 a.m. last night.
in other news.. more "the road". nick cave on the soundtrack? i love the idea. also this is part of my personal "give viggo an oscar" campaign. the man totally deserves it.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments