my lilith transit

again, words of wisdom from mystic medusa
"Dark Moon Bitch Goddess Lilith is in late Aries and opposing Saturn: that combined with Uranus Direct has quite a few peeps telling tradition, patriarchy, one authority in particular to go fuq itself – definitely a spirited re-think of received opinion, especially from older males/Saturn figures."
wow, that sort of explains everything, since saturn is on my sun and by extension lilith is opposing those 2 planets. and pluto too. and my natal lilith. 

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Translation, please?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments