quick rant on sabian symbols

...which i am not sure what they actually are, but i like their description and correlation to my natal chart. My ascendant has "ON THE BEACH, CHILDREN PLAY WHILE SHELLFISH GROPE AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER", my sun is "A THIRD WING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF A BUTTERFLY", my mars, neptune, saturn and pluto have also children/youth-related sabian symbols.

Affirmation: Think again; believe nothing is impossible.
i like the sound of that. then again, it was proved to me in numerous instances that truly nothing is impossible.

later later random thought: the va va voom is bottled up desire that favors fire.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments