mercury is almost retro and i feel like snark

in the light of it all i say unto thee WHAT.EVER.
by the way the current lilith transit is squaring my moon in capricorn (actually my moon gets doubly squared by the black moon. i have that square in my natal chart as well. oh, happy days!). that's a clear signal for "don't make me mad". yes, also, there's this thing i found about lilith square moon "When lilith is connected to the moon you have the ability for cosmic nurturing. Cosmic nurturing means you are naturally warm, understanding and compassionate. It also means you deeply understand the universal truth that all people are one. In your private world, there are no real boundaries between people on a cosmic level. We are all connected in a sea of love. You are what others call psychic. And you feel this is perfectly normal" it's also perfectly normal for me to kick your ass if you don't reciprocate, so don't push it. i mean it. see, i've also graduated the saturn school of "boundaries are good and shall not be trespassed" and pluto dragged me through hell and i've survived.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments