the infinite improbability drive

stuff i have : minor sunburns on the back, nearly-homicidal thoughts combined with the tempting idea of starting my own anarcho-syndicalist commune, sleepy dog, a strong desire of an extended sabbatical year (just to find myself, you know. i would so find my inner balance with on a luxurious tropical island, you've got no idea!)

stuff i don't have: money and security of any kind (but hey, i'm like, used to live in a weird loop of uncertainty). what are the odds of something actually working without weird if clauses?

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments