my sleepless nights

at first, there was the fever, then the sore throat, and last night, the cough, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. like, why can't i be like all the other people who get the fever, the sneezing and the cough at once! i am so tired right now and i keep thinking about symptoms i should still manifest later and which will cause MOAR SLEEPLESSNESS dear gods, the horror!  it was not fun to have 1 day of fever, one day of sore throat,  1 day of sneezing and 1 day of cough (guess what? apparently my body does not seem to relate sore throat to coughing. the day before yesterday, the throat killed me. like, yeah, i could not sleep at night because of it. yesterday, the soreness and pain went away, but i started to cough last night and my ribs hurt now. totally hurt)
AHAHAHAHA, they are filming breaking dawn. the isle esme scene. and there will be sexing!! the cream dress is totally awesome though and i want one too.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments