fashion police

srsly, we need that. because there are some fashion crimes that deserve to be punished severely and immediately. such as animal-printed harem pants. the aesthete in me is revolted!!!!! this is such a heinous item it deserves to be burned at the stake since it offends anyone's tastes (well, maybe except the taste of fashion  victims) and eyesight. my inner balance is upset by the mere thought of that repulsive thing. long story short:
less is more when it comes to animal prints. ALWAYS
harem pants were meant to be worn in a harem, which is indoors.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments