alive!

because, you know, i have a very strange way of getting sick. most often, this involved me being crippled for a day. like yesterday. got up at 4 am with fever, severe muscles/bones aches and chills. waited sister to get up, since there was not even an aspirin in this house. sister went to pharmacy, got remedies. stuffed my face with medicine then basically stayed in bed all day since getting up was next to impossible.
of course, i am now fully functional. sure, i have a slight throat ache but i can walk!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments