sleepy rants

general sleepiness due to being stressed out (trying not to think of it), tired (trying not to think of it), frustrated by certain developments (but i'm trying to be very philosophical about it) and heat which is positively ungodly (but i turned on the air conditioning, so go me). this is the part of my life where astrology helps. i mean, i know saturn the god of take-out-the-trash-then-you-can-be-spontaneous is basically burning right now in these transits. so i just deal with it and try to be very patient. patience helps.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments