friday morning

this world is filled with crazy people. that's all i'm saying. from the nigerian children abused by their families because they might be witches to the fact that certain employers seem to think that the paying the salaries on time is a privilege not a goddamn right. medieval ages are so centuries ago, hello? it goes two ways: if i do my job, you must also do yours, that is paying me for my services and my time and that's about it. i don't show up at work when i feel like it so you don't pay me when you feel like it the end.
also we're ruled by a bunch of idiot thieves. why should I pay for THEIR mistakes is beyond my comprehension. see, it's not me who spent the budget, it was them. in a reasonable society they would be brought to justice, incarcerated and forced to pay back those money. because they stole it and used it for their benefit. this reinforced my belief in the minimal state whose only attributes should be maintaining the internal order and no more than that. i'm sorry but i honestly believe everybody would be better off if the state had as little money as possible. if it doesn't have money, it can't use it for stupid things such as armies and poor investments. and don't get me started on education and health care because it's not like they're free. they may be free elsewhere but not here. so strip the state of all its prerogatives, put the stupid idiots behind bars (although bombing them sounds extremely tempting, my saturn is libra is all for fair trials and a life sentence would probably be okay) and we're all better off. i'm also very tempted to ban electoral campaigns the way they are now. i'd replace them with a series of extremely difficult tests on real economy, politics (ask our politicians the difference between left and right. i was appalled by their answers), survival skills (take all of their possessions and throw them on a desert island then make a 24-hours reality show - uncensored reactions and all would show us a clearer picture of what they're capable of), grooming, heck, general knowledge. so that we don't have the surprise of another 'president of norway'. see who's going to pass that.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments