the amazing race against all odds

first of all, i have the best coworkers in the world! there goes a big thank you, a round of applause and i wish i could give everyone a raise. go you, people!
second of all, miraculously and against all odds, we had news today. honestly, i can't believe we made it through the day. i was on the brink of a major heart attack twice because, you know, things that i did not imagine they could go wrong went wrong. with my delayed reactions and all, it will probably hit me later tonight at the wedding. but that's okay, since i have tomorrow off and i can pass out royally. dear gods, i'm finally home, i can't believe it. my mind is starting to go numb now. fin

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments