stuff

viking awesomeness made by ... duh, norse people. i will be so unsurprised when hollywood remakes this 2 years from now. starring russell crowe and directed by ridley scott and his dramatic slo-mo. *sigh
i think the vivid dreams were there last night too, but i just can't remember them. it's a little weird, the whole dreaming business. sure, usually i have dreams like that but not so frequently as nowdays. must investigate further.
on the lilith conj pluto thingie: i think that's where i can find self. i am a woman who is above all a woman and does not want to be a man like certain so-called feminists.look, i believe my strength lies precisely in embracing my womanhood rather than trying to be a loud-mouthed wannabe man who draws lines in the dirt. there is no competition. i\m going to wear my skirts and be nice and goofy but that does not make me less intelligent or capable. just for the record

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments