random thoughts

... the hockey stick thing is still in place.
... i have THAT NEW HAT i've been eying since october. new hat is completely awesome and brown and, very important, got it on sales for half the initial price. go me!
... i don't understand the whole lady ga-ga craze. excuse me, but her music is very obnoxious. also, she looks like a clown.
... i've read a few blogs these days. most people writing on blogs are very serious, jaded and philosophical about stuff in life. i'm having the most fun with blogs about journalism. they're all like "oh, the quality of news!! oh, we should form the opinion of people!!!" i'm miffed. look, the good thing is that there is diversity. diversity includes stuff you don't like. some people will read trashy tabloids, some will read sartre or some economic newspaper. you don't have to read it/watch it/ listen to it if you don't like it. plus, i'm highly suspicious of people who are trying to change my mind or convince me of something. especially media people since i know how stuff works. which why i never watch talk-shows. ideally, in my opinion, news would be narration of what happened and i will draw my own conclusions. also, political news would be banned or relegated to trashy tabloids since it's pretty much on the same level.
... aragorn is super hot.
'

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments