time to look ahead

so 2009 sucked royally, no, sucked in an almost godly fashion. the year of the bull brought hard work and little money, frustration beyond compare and just when there was a glimpse of hope, major disappointment. also, tested my patience in a way done in the past only by the spawns of satan i dated. and let me tell you, it's one thing when a single evil entity is conspiring against your happiness (i am not that enlightened as to make up excuses such as character differences. THEY were actively and deliberately mean and reveled in making me miserable) and it's a whole different story when seemingly a vast proportion of the universe is doing that to you. i felt like one of the characters in an apocalyptic movie, where tsunamis, earthquakes, ice ages, fiery asteroids and angry aliens were thrown at me at a relentless pace. i'm still looking over my shoulder now. there are 9 days left, more than enough for a sneak karmic attack.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... 2010 is approaching at a fast pace and it will better bring money security, peace of mind and a whole lotta love. the kind of love that doesn't make you paranoid, hurt, worried or otherwise want to crack skulls.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments