happy christmas! and then work, of course

stuff I got:
3 pairs of shoes (yes, i know, people love me THAT MUCH, OMG) - as in brown boots which actually fit my legs (yay!), gray pumps (who are awesome) and... deep mauve/light gray ankle boots (with awesome high heels and platform). like i said, people love me v much and i heart them back, all of them.
dark green (really really dark, almost black green) furrish coat. mogs.
flowery curtain and the prettiest nightstands/ratan shelves where sister and i stuffed in a less random fashion make-up/hairbrushes/other girly stuff. awesome.
the littlest christmas house and i can put a candle in it. marvelous
pretty pretty cosmetics.
happy presentmas!

p.s. according to astrology 2010 will not bring THAT sort of untroubled love.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments