quick news

a short history of horror movies -my personal favourite decade is the 90's. but they do not mention anything about movies such as "The Cabinet of Dr. Cagliari" or "Nosferatu". In my personal and humble opinion, those movies are scarier than any of those listed above.
Halloween 2 (or 10, whatever) is worse than The Final Destination. Uh, i don't care.. Why would I (or anyone for that matter) would want to see those movies and pay for them.
Twilight in the 80's! Because... well, somebody actually thought to make it up. And River Phoenix would be Edward Cullen

posted under , , , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments