a bunch of news

why is tarantino awesome. the inglorious basterds review. Also:

'Inglourious Basterds' Has A Glorious Opening In The Saturday Box Office Report- 14 milions yesterday.

Is Jackson Rathbone the Next Orlando Bloom? that's a good question...

New still of Alice!

Catherine Hardwicke is doing a gothic retelling of the Little Red Riding Hood with a love triangle and werewolves. I will set a CH shrine in my house and worship her now. Because originally That Story is exactly about coming of age in a woman. Paths of pins or path of needles anyone? So yes, i am loving the idea so much.

Will Rpattz overcome his Edward image?
I don't care, really...
WTF Forever Dawn? Are you people for real?? I am already seeing a greedy producer getting ready for a fifth installment.. * later edit. OMG, I was actually right about that...
Remakes of the week - Excalibur and The Yellow Submarine
Even Eomer is a vampire. In the same movie with James. Yes, i know, that bridge movie PJ is planning shows that all the characters in LotR are bloodsuckers that love emo teenagers. Except Elrond, who is actually a werewolf.
Milla Jovovich got married. Suprisingly, her new hubby is nor a vamp, nor a werewolf.

posted under , , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments