aaaaaaaaaaaaand, the sparkles are back


AND IT FILLS MY HEART WITH UNHOLY GLEE. (partially because no matter how complicated my life gets, i won't get pregnant with a half-vampire baby which will be born via a wolf-pire C-section so go me)
but, again, the scene that made my day was the furniture-smashing, pillow-biting sex they have (please, don't cut the pillow-biting, puuh-leaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee). it's like "get a grip, sparkleson!" *crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrack goes the bedpost and i die of lolz.
then of course, there was the time where ed punched jacob through the wall. because, you know, sex and violence, shiny lulz.
and to think there's just 1 more hour till tonight's episode of game of thrones. which will be epic

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments