so i met the man of my dreams. literally

because only in a dream a human can be perfect as in: nice, quirky, joseph-gordon-levitt look-a-like who spoke french and lived in a house of glass (literally, again, he lived in  house made of glass bricks). i think he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans too. and the roof was leaky, and it was pouring rain outside. and he made me laugh and feel happy and not my usual paranoid self. and i had to leave and, on my way, he called me and i decided to go back to him, because he was the guy of my dreams and it's not like you meet that everyday. and then there was an incident with my sister's ex,  who showed up and made a fuss and made me woke up. that was really frustrating because i really really really wanted to go back and waking up meant that i lost him. oh, bugger.
....like, perfect.

posted under , |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ecstatic that you are happy!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments