retro me this retro me that

and i dream of apocalyptic scenarios these days, for reasons that are yet to be elucidated. also, why do i keep dreaming of being barefoot or at the very least shoe-less? this is just plain odd.
in other news: karaoke nights are a great way of unleashing negative energies. some people do yoga, fasting and a steady diet of denial. i vote for dionysian outbursts of sheer madness, chain smoking and champagne (okay, not so much champagne this time. but it just sounds good), singing out loud and dancing. maybe it's a plutonian thing where i can get in touch with my raw side.going back to the basics. taking a trip to the wild side (queue tada da da da growl growl bad to the bone) plus it's an appropriate thing to do when lilith is conjunct uranus. that and honing my bitch skills because, again, this is a time when the mighty bitch goddess is strong.
also: chiron. seems that having it on the ascendant gives me some healing powers which i am not able to use on myself. you know, the wounded healer of iseewhatyoudidthere. 
good thing saturn is keeping things in check

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments