the million dollars question

why is there no teaser/trailer of breaking dawn? seriously, people, we need moar sparkly luff in this world and SERIOUSLY NOW, they finally get laid. which results in spectacular disaster, which makes me look good in comparison (look, it's my blog and i'm totally entitled to think it's all about me here). i mean, hey, at least i didn't got knocked up with half-vampire child! emotional entanglements and other otherworldly (read: hellish) scenarios look like a piece of cake. 
on an unrelated note: people who make grammar and spelling mistakes in their own language should be stoned to death or sent to elementary school all over again. i'm not talking about the mistakes you make when you write fast. i'm talking about consistently abusing your language in murderous ways because you're an idiot who didn't bother learning his own mother tongue.
i found another clue for my convoluted love life: my 7th house of relationships is in scorpio. obsessed, possessed, power-struggles and melodramas that would put the latin-american novelas to shame. just BRING. IT. ON.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments