un point c'est toi

possibly one of my favourite songs ever, most likely because it so appeals to the lilith side. hey it's about a woman who instead of waiting and pining gets in huntress mode and goes after the guy. of course, it's going to end badly (i honestly hope she has her baseball bat ready to hit him in his kneecaps. because, you know, guys tend to misunderstand this type of behavior. as in instead of being flattered, they get cocky. so the bat helps making things clear - sorry about that, must be my hyper plutonian mode) but she is still awesome. it's a sexy, flirty, i want you song.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments