the saturn thing

indeed, i do feel like a frillion years old workaholic tyrannosaurus. indeed, i got a few gray hairs (suspect they're work related), and that is saturn too. clenching my teeth, i soldier on, dutifully, because, you know, saturn return. i should say it pays off, on a certain level, that does not include my general sanity, but there are lessons to be learned. so there. i will be gnawing on my foot, whine but not quit. that's the most important part. don't ask me not to whine because this is how i vent out and restore balance.whining is good.
now i'll be off doing stuff i have to do omgs

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments