hey, remember twilight?

you know, whiny-teen meets vampire-unicorn story? it's just 11 more days and it will be in cinemas and by all the gods i will be there because we are getting to the good parts now. sexing (FINALLY! NO, REALLY. I'VE READ 4 BOOKS AND WATCHED 3 MOVIES FOR THIS SCENE - edward cullen breaking the bed? hell, that image fills me with unholy glee), violence, all the drama of 3 soap-operas combined (half vampire baby? that jacob imprints on? after he said he declared undying love to his mother?) and then the volturi show up and the big un-epic finale ensues... next year.





*and if this all sounds like i am a little insane, just remember that i see like this: no matter how weird my life gets, at least i won't have a half-vampire baby to eat me up from inside.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments