the universe has a weird way of answering to prayers

...i wished for an eric northman to solve at least partially some of my problems (i know. libra female thing. we love to be rescued some times) and i got it. ok, it's not tall, blonde or vampire. it's not even male. but, damn, who cares about viking vampire (who, by the way, can't face bureaucracy in the morning because he would fry) when you have a feisty aries best friend to rescue you?
so we went to that-place-where-they-eat-your-soul with a stack of papers AGAIN and i nearly had a heart attack because something was wrong AGAIN (look. don't ask. my theory is that people there don't want anyone to collect unemployment and they have fun making you run around in circles) but there she was! my angel! we went out, smoked a cigarette and made a plan. then she made some phone calls and boldly entered the building and owned them all and nobody saw any more mistakes and we were done in about 1 hour.
now, excuse me while i fawn over my champion. thank you, universe.

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what signs have to do with it but I do know that the friendship is honored here. Well done to both of you.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments