equinoxing ... again

that's my best explanation for the things that happened in the last few days. weeks actually, but they definitely grew exponentially the more we got close to the equinox. so far, only the spring equinox brought stressful situations but looks like the autumn equinox can do the same things only much worse. shifting the balance is a very dynamic process and that's that, there's no way around it. as much as i feel like hiding under the bed for the next few days, the only real option is to put my big girl panties on and soldier on. that or channel my inner eric northman because everyone knows he was very good at convincing.
so, happy mabon

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments