whiny

so it's been a loooooooooooooooong day at work ohmygod you-people-aren't-paying-me-enough. however, the horoscope :D. sadly, not even my libran natural tendency to sugar coat everything can't cope with the planets at this time. in short: it sucks. and it will still suck till the sun will move its butt next week out of the cross of hell. we'll still have a t square, but, like, whatever.
i had a discussion on the fascinating subject of principles. i have surprisingly few compared to other people. "live and let live" and be nice to everyone if possible, that's about my motto. i also believe in civility and little white lies. why should you hurt someone's feelings by saying "you look awful" when you can smile prettily and say "you're fab". honestly, it makes everyone happier.
i'm doing considerable progress on the dress for my friend, considering the small amount of free time i have. go me!

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments