waning like the moon

astrology says: wane like the moon, wait till monday, get your zen on blah blah, i honestly suck at this. although taurus is my rising, hand of gods, i feel a lot more like my progressed gemini rising - long slim limbs, fidgeting, restlessness and yeah. i don't like waiting unless i'm plotting something. and even if i'm plotting (look, i don't but there are people out there who have this fixed idea), it has to be really important in order for me to wait.
p.s. i'm officially the wicked witch of the west. east. whatever. squee!!!
got digi cable tv but honestly, it's just a whole lot of bs. and i queued for an hour for that. it doesn't have hbo! it doesn't have discovery id!
since eclipse premiere is approaching and there's an ebook online called "the short second life of bree tanner" (great title) it crossed my mind to write a certain brand of fan-fiction. "a date with edward cullen". first-person perspective, of course. as in, he never meets bella adoraklutz swan but a normal woman, like me. fine, i am not the definition of normality. whatever, i'm just having fun here.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments