my lilith moments

dennis hopper died. oh well... he was like 74 and had cancer so... it's sort of sad but that's the way the world works. there was another romanian actor who died this week and he was 81 and had a heart condition.
since we're on the 8th house vibe here as in "sex, death and money", i'll notice the money part. i want it, because it's mine. you people are complete idiots if you think you are making me any favor by paying my salary. i sincerely hope karma bites you on the ass big time because you can't treat people like that. same thing for those idiots ruling this country. they're plain out thieves and liars. what's worse, they're really lame thieves and liars and they deserve some karmic punishment for that. as in rocks falling from the sky, major plain crash while all the government and members of parliament are on board. the crash should be somewhere in the middle of the ocean or in the desert, just to make sure none of them survives. a public funeral is less expensive than them being alive and making an entire country suffer. i am so glad i didn't vote for anyone, at least i don't have to live with that shame.
the one above was totally a lilith moment. so far, that sort of attitude was reserved for exes, yet another 8th house subject, the sexing. it was interesting, when some days ago someone asked me if i ever get mad and what makes me mad. my reply was "significant other". astrologically, i think that what really pushes my buttons are lilith issues as in trying to take my power away from me in a relationship. of course this triggers a magnitude 10 reaction.
i'm still working on this subject. it's quite interesting, especially as BML conjuncts very tightly pluto and the sun and the vertex so it's a major aspect.

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments