sun conjunct mercury in scorpio day

from sasstrology: “It’s elementary, dear Watson,” Holmes said. “The ash on your collar is is of a consistency that only comes from tobacco grown in the southeastern United States. And the length and color of hairs on your trousers indicate a small dog, probably a wire-haired terrier. Thus, I can only draw one conclusion: you’re seeing another detective on the side!”

“If you hadn’t been so detail-obsessed today, Holmes, you would have seen the big picture. Or heard me say that when I left this morning,” Watson sighed as he left. “You’re no fun any more.”

also, ohmygod Edward-Rpattz will star in a period piece with Nicole Kidman. Let me tell you Nicole looks like she has Edwards for breakfast everyday. I am already squeeing with delight at the prospect...

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Rants archive

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments