sunshine and goddesses



and to quote from my favourite astrologer, mystic medusa:

“…I am the Passion of Lightning and the Command of Thunder,

What exists, IS, because I have Willed it To Be.

I am the Queen of Heaven in a Mansion of Fire,

I am First among those in the Great Sky-Boat of Eternity…”

From Hymn To Sekhmet



"FUQ YEAH Sekhmet!

I would totally go to church every Sunday if it was more like this.

It would presumably be completely fine to bring cats + our illegitimate children and/or illicit lovers, yes?" (i subscribe to that)
and by the way, i did some astro research and found out that i have asteroids ishtar and godiva conjunct in leo. (and that sounds extremely well. almost like having a inner point of golden awesome in my life. and some holy enjoyment of all the fine things in life)

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Free Personal signatures - cool!

TEXTAREA_ID

music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

My list

Counter

Powered By Blogger

About me

My photo
A collection of random thoughts and serious obsessions.

Search stuff here

Followers


Recent Comments